Amadeus Spare Ribs Restaurant

Sint-Paulusplaats 20, Antwerp, Belgium

Amadeus Spare Ribs Restaurant Antwerp Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
The Amadeus Restaurant in Antwerp Jul 13, 2008
The Amadeus restaurant in Antwerp impressed the heck out of me! Coming from the midwest and near the BBQ capitol of the world (or at least country), that says a lot. The Amadeus specializes in BBQ ribs, although they have an extensive menu. This was the restaurant where our TB group met for the meetup dinner. The first thing I noticed upon entering was that our reserved table for 26 was complete with several bottles of wine! I knew I was in the right place almost immediately.

Many of us ordered the all-you-can-eat ribs special. And they were out of this world...definitely some of the best I've had! I did manage to have two big slabs, and was stuffed.

The Amadeus is also very reasonable, almost cheap! After splitting the bill, we each paid around 22 euros...not bad at all considering the wine came with it. The service was superb, and I will certainly put this on my list the next time I come to Antwerp.
A slab of ribs.
The final bill.
DanielOostdijk DanielOo…
Amadeus Spare Ribs Restaurant Antwerp May 14, 2008
The first review about the place all the TravBuddys ate saturday night! Sparerib Restaurant Amadeus in Antwerp, a great place for large groups of people. I think we reserved for about 25(?) people. It was great to see a large amount of tables filled with happy Travbuddys!

The specialty of the place is spare ribs. Big surprise when you see the name of the restaurant, isn't it? The people who chose the spare ribs menu could eat unlimited, wow! I think guys like kornifalig and biedjee ate about 3 XXL ribs, haha. They tasted really good, haven't heard anyone complaining. Everybody was very positive about the food.

The waiters and waitresses were walking around all the time, looking for people who needed some more spare ribs or drinks (although Anna and Ed had to order drinks multiple times, sorry guys! haha). It was perfect. You didn't have to wait long. The prices were very decent too. I think everybody paid €22,- for his or her food and drinks.

We had a great time eating at this place, just look at the photos!
The group eating.
Marloes and Devika.
Pieter enjoying his meal.
Me at the restaurant.
Biedjee says:
featured review! Well cool!
ratu says:
I supose:
1: Monday morning!
2: I read your name quickly and when I arrive at the forum I only remember the "OS" and the "K", my brain complete the word...

I also change the name to Jeff, but remembered seconds before to send the comment!

Monday morning :(
DanielOostdijk says:
Oscar?? Hahaha! Yeah, why's that? It doesn't even look like it. Do you think I look like Oscar from Sesame Street?

Check Antwerp Hotel Deals