Am to pm

2 Am Zwirngraben, Berlin, Germany

Am to pm Berlin Reviews

skiathos skiathos
Allegedly the first bar/club/restaurant in Berlin to open 24 hours Jul 29, 2011
Allegedly the first bar/club/restaurant in Berlin to open 24 hours daily, hence the name. By day this is a cool pavement restaurant/café with swingy hammock-like wicker chairs and comfy cushions. There are regular tables and chairs too. It's a nice place to relax and people-watch and to enjoy shade on a hot summer's day.

This place does all sorts of breakfasts (American, English, Continental etc), a good steak and a very substantial Currywurst mit Pomme (chips). All of which I can recommend. No wonder the little sparrows are so friendly.

There is usually a special on Pizzas 3-5pm, 4 Euros each.

The service, in my experience, tends to be a bit on the slow side, but it is friendly and professional; plus I have never had anything but good food here.

Conveniently located directly outside the S-Bahn Exit at Hackescher Markt, you can drop in on your way clubbing or sightseeing, day or night, or make it your destination in the evening.

There is a Cocktail happy hour (from 5,50 Euros), which extends, rather generously from 5pm-9pm.

In the evening from 10pm the inside of, housed in the arches of the old S-Bahn Station, transforms into a club, with live DJs, dance floor, live performances. Free entrance, age 24 years+. One for me to do on another trip.
Swingy chair part of outdoor of am…
Hackeschescher S-Bahn Station, amt…
asula asula
bar\place to dance Apr 09, 2011
I'm sorry but i can't remember the street address ((

i was there in 2010, it was a nice place...and after 8 p.m. This bar is becoming to place for dancing ))

i met there a lot of cool people! So i can recomended "am to pm" to people who wanna to have a funny time))
skiathos says:
Sorry, this should read S-Bahn, right by one of the exits.
Posted on: Jul 26, 2011
skiathos says:
The amtopm bar is in Hakescher Markt, opposite Hakescher Höfe. From HM U-Bahn station, it's just the furthest bar just under the arches. Good place for lunch too, with trendy hammock-like swingy chairs - nice place to chill in.
Posted on: May 01, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Am to pm

Berlin/德国首都 -柏林 falling in love with this city
The next day in Frankfurt i had breakfast with Rafel at the hostel, then he catch a train heading to Numberg to meet his friends. In fact he was late for a day that's why he bought a small gift to hi…Berlin is  8pm and i reached Ryanair airport is about 5.30pm, still very early and i have much…
Berlin December 2010
Well this was my third trip to Berlin in 2 years.  I love Berlin so I keep coming back!  I arrived on Friday 24 December after a verrrrry long train journey from Amsterdam.  A lot of s…Berlin at 11:00 pm.  This time I was staying in Berlin for 7 nights at Citadines Kurfurstendamm.    I have…
Start of Something New!
It was the start of Eurotrip 2011. And my first stop was Berlin, Germany. We took Air Berlin there. The flight was awesome. We flew in around 7 pm at night, took a bus to the Berlin Central Station …Berlin there. The flight was awesome. We flew in around 7 pm at night, took a bus to the Berlin

Check Berlin Hotel Deals