Am Nordpol 3

17 Nordwestbahnstraße, Vienna, Austria

Am Nordpol 3 Vienna Reviews

dgligor dgligor
Delicious hearty food! Jan 11, 2014
If you do not mind good and solid food, you will love this restaurant. It offers bohemian treat in a bohemian style place.

You will find a lot of pictures in the restaurant which are supposedly painted by the cook. They fit perfectly the atmosphere and it's close to the popular Augarten.

No matter what I ordered, I did not get disappointed yet. There are few vegetarian dishes but you can find some on the menu. It's not easy for me to recommend some dish in particular since everything was good what I had yet. If you like something really defty then you should try "gebackener Käseleberkäse". You won't be able to move for hours afterwards. :)

It's one of my favourite places for some kind of "local" food. You should definitely try it out when you're in town.

Enjoy your meal!
harleyd harleyd
mediocre Jan 25, 2009
Maybe it was just a bad night when i visited but it wasn't the best dining experience ever. The wait barely noticed us come in the restaurant but no one brought is menus. We waited quite a while to get menus and a drink in front of us. It was definitely longer than even the european standards. We also got our dishes at different times. Some of us were done eating while others were just getting their dishes. I work in the service industry so i understand some nights things just don't go right. However, i talked to one of the people i was with and they said they have visited this restaurant a few times and the service is really hit or miss. The food wasn't anything to die for. It was mediocre and i found nothing special about it. I had some type of ravioli that was a little oversalted for my tastes. The prices were comparable with other restaurants around vienna. They also had quite a few traditional austrian dishes on the menu. This place was a bit of a ways from the center so i wouldn't recommend the trip out there.

Check Vienna Hotel Deals