Altournative Tour Company

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
www.alltournative.com - (800) 507-1092 (from US/Canada),(984) 803-9999 (from Mexico), +52 (984) 803-9999 (International)

Altournative Tour Company Playa del Carmen Reviews

stephen_j_white1 stephen_…
Memorable Travel Tour May 15, 2008
I am never one to go for a travel tor, but I was recommended to this one by many reputable sources. So, I decided to take a chance and give it a shot. Personally I am into adventure travel and while on this trip I wanted to do some ocean kayaking and snorkeling on the reef. This area of mexico has the 2nd largest reef system in the world. The tour I decided to take was one that they offered called the Nohoch. The activities involved with this tour was an outback crossing through the jungle and a snorkel dive into two different cenotes (Cenotes are underwater cavern systems that run throughout a large percentage of the Mayn Rivieria. It is estimated that there is over 160 miles of continuous underground river systems. It is pretty amazing). After we searched the centoes we had lunch in the Mayan community and then moved to the coast for some ocean kayaking and snorkeling along the reef. After you get back to the beack we all share a shot of tequila before heading back to our respective hotels.

A Great Time That I Would Recommend HIGHLY!!
She made this rough on my shoulders
Shouldersare peaking the Threshold
Now they are spent.
ALT Group
stephen_j_white1 says:
I am sure that you would do fine, just check them out on the web. It is definitly a different experience when it comes to tours.
jenn79 says:
Oh I don't know about that, but thanks for the vote of confidence! =D Can't wait for my Cancun trip in October!!
stephen_j_white1 says:
No, you don't need to be a "PT STUD." But the tours are marketed to those that are in some sort of shape. I am sure you would be more then able to do it.

Check Playa del Carmen Hotel Deals