Altona Hotel Paris

Altona Hotel Paris Rates and Deals

Altona Hotel Paris Reviews

LoLaV LoLaV
Great to stay May 01, 2011
We accidentally went to Paris in a time when garbage trucks where striking.

This hotel is nearby some popular places like sacre coeur and moulin rouge. Around the corner is a subway station which brings you to a lot of places in Paris. (Please watch after your purse on this subway station!)

When we first went in the room, we noticed that the beds weren't separated. And my dad asked for this when he booked a room, because, well, it's normal that father and daughter don't lie in the same bed.. When we asked for an other room, he had one. I also wasn't perfect, because 2 lamps were broken, paint fell of the window, didn't have toilet paper and at night, the elevator was making noise! I slept through it, but my dad didn't. When we said something about it, they fixed it really fast.

The dining room wasn't much, but they also helped us very good. There was enough to eat and drink. Coffee, tea, juice and milk. Cereal, bread with jelly and chocolate spread. The normal food. The first day, I was to late to eat, still they helped us very good. I wanted a chocolate croissant, but they didn't had one left. So the waiter ran to the bakery next door to get me one. He didn't had to, but he did it before I could say it wasn't necessary.

I DO WANT TO RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL AND IF I HAD TO GO BACK TO PARIS, I WOULD CHOOSE THIS HOTEL AGAIN!

Altona Hotel Paris Overview

For those visiting the Altona Paris, finding area attractions is simple. The hotel is located quite close to many tourist draws, such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and Champs Elysees, as well as being accessible to the city’s business districts. To get around the city from the hotel, guests can make use of the city’s bus or tram network. In addition, rental cars and taxis are available.

Each of the rooms at the hotel is decorated in a unique style. In addition, all guestrooms offer modern amenities, such as premium TV programming, private baths, a hair dryer and direct dial telephones. Guests will also find comfortable bedding.

The Altona Hotel Paris provides modern accommodations for business and leisure travelers. Guests at this hotel will find a business center, a lift and concierge services. There is no restaurant on property, but guests can find numerous dining options within a few feet of the doors.

Altona Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower