Alternative Berlin Tour

Berlin, Germany

Alternative Berlin Tour Reviews

NatWray82 NatWray82
Free Tour Berlin May 14, 2011
I met up with another Trav Buddy user and we went to Berlin not knowing a lot about it however once there realized it is such an amazing place. We paid a man to pedal us around on a bike type thing which was great for the usual tour type stuff and also went on the free alternative tour - this takes you to all the street art places, places were the techno scene started and basically off the beaten track. If you have a short time in Berlin def would recommend this - it is free but you can pay whatever donation you like to the tour guide at the end.

Impressed with Berlin will definitely go back :)

Forgot to say the reason I gave it four stars is because it's very long 4 hours and there's no toilet stops anywhere, there is no public loos in Berlin but I would of thought an established tour would stop off somewhere they know.
ejstravels ejstrave…
Alternative Berlin Tour Apr 06, 2009
It's "free" but they work on tips so you feel obligated to tip them when they do well. Shows the underground of Berlin and is really quite fascinating! I would reccomend it!

Related Travel Blogs About Alternative Berlin Tour

Amazing Street Art and Rock, Paper, Scissors!
Alternative Berlin has got to be one of the coolest tours I've ever been on! After meeting a retired guy from Mexico, Jose, who had out his map as well and tagged along with me, we were off to see th…Alternative Berlin has got to be one of the coolest tours I've ever been on! After meeting a retired…

Check Berlin Hotel Deals