Altair

34 933 427 171

Altair Barcelona Reviews

Ann_Hells Ann_Hells
Dec 27, 2007
On my last visit to Barcelona we stopped at the Altair bookshop. I would recommend this place to any travbuddy visiting Barcelona and with a little extra time on their hands. The entire bookstore is dedicated to travel. There are sections for each continent and country. You can find guides, maps, and the Altair magazine. There are three levels of amazing books. I particularly liked the National Geographic portraiture books, and nature books. They also had calendars from each country, with great pictures.

It's in a convenient location, walking distance from Placa Catalunya. I ended up spending a lot of my day here, I only came out when it was getting dark. At the end I came out with a book on Rome, which I will explore next year and my father got a magazing on Mongolia. To plan our trip this summer (hopefully).

I'm sure to go back on my next trip to Spain, the information and pictures you can find there are great, almost as good as travbuddy haha.
daniellelooije says:
Wow, Imust visit this I guess! Even if I don't really have time I will make time. Do you know about the opning hours? Thanks for this tip!
Posted on: Aug 13, 2011
jteddyb says:
Yeah, Altair is awesome! They have almost everything.
Posted on: Feb 10, 2008