Alor Bunker Home

Alor Bunker Home Kuala Lumpur Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Great hostel in awesome location - loved it May 10, 2016
I am very happy happy to have stayed at Alor Bunker Home for many reasons:

> Very comfortable beds and aircon in the room worked very well

> Clean and spacious shower rooms with lots of pressure on the water

> Extremely comfortable reclining chairs in the hallways to relax

> Friendly people at the check-in

> Superb location. I wanted to stay close to the Bukit Bintang food courts and it's spot in the area.

When I first arrived the place was a bit hard to find though. The street it's said to be on is tiny and ends in a T-section. The hostel is actually after the turn right which I found a bit confusion (since I thought that street would have a different name). Luckily Asia never sleeps and even though it was late at night there were plenty of friendly locals around to help me find it.

They arranged an airport transfer for me as well, which I think was honest value as I had to leave in the middle of the night and didn't want to hassle with taxi drivers on the streets (who would undoubtedly try to overcharge).

One little point of improvement was the breakfast. The kitchen is super hot, there were always tiny ants on the counter and the food is basically butter (half molten in the heat) and toast bread. So it's pretty much as good as no breakfast. However I shouldn't need to add that food in SE Asia is so good and so cheap that grabbing breakfast on the road really shouldn't be a nuisance.

Would definitely stay here again.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals