Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville Rates and Deals

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville Reviews

Jen1107 Jen1107
Really Cool Hotel Oct 19, 2011
I recently stayed at this hotel while attending a conference. I arrived around 9 p.m. and I could hear the music from the bar area right before I walked in. Perhaps I stay at boring hotels, but I have never been to a hotel like this before! This is definitely a hotel for the young or the young at heart. The decor is modern and the atmosphere is very lively. I was a little worried that the music would bother me that evening in my room but I couldn't hear a thing. The room was both comfortable and fun if that makes any sense. The best part is that they have Bliss products in the room. I love Bliss! Have a look at the hotel's website for pictures. The gym was adequate and not crowded at all. I did not visit the bar but there were plenty of people there so I assume it was good. The parking lot was full but not overly so. They did have specific parking up front for hybrid vehicles, which I loved since I drive a hybrid!

The only thing I wasn't thrilled about was that the breakfast bar was pricey in my opinion. I would just head over to Starbucks instead or grab something from a nearby grocery store. I can't comment on the location because I was only in town for a conference so I am unsure of what else it is near.

If I was ever in Bentonville again I would definitely stay here! I also plan on looking out for this chain in other locations.
The beds in my room at Aloft
TV and desk area at Aloft
Shower area at Aloft
Sink area (with Bliss products!!!)…

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville Overview

Numerous attractions are located near the Aloft Rogers-Bentonville. These include the Crystal Bridges-Museum of American Art, Jones Center For Families, Pinnacle Golf Course and the Pea Ridge National Military Park. Several dining, shopping and corporate establishments are likewise within close range.

There are over 100 guest rooms and suites at the Aloft Rogers-Bentonville. These accommodations have free wireless Internet connections, LCD televisions, work spaces, safe-deposit boxes, coffee/tea makers, refrigerators and telephones with free local calls. Private bathrooms come with hair dryers and walk-in shower areas. Wet bars can be found in suites.

The Aloft Rogers-Bentonville features an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness gym. This hotel also offers a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, elevators and a restaurant and bar. Complimentary amenities include newspapers in the lobby, on-site vehicle parking and wireless Internet access.

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • White board
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower