Aloft Miami - Brickell

Check Miami Hotel Deals

Aloft Miami - Brickell Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Great for Work or Pleasure Jun 10, 2015
I stayed at the Aloft Hotel Miami - Brickell on business in May. Immediately I noticed the attentiveness and courteousness of the staff. We had a lot of crew and a lot of equipment (we were filming a TV pilot in Miami) and the staff was eager to meet all of our needs. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and the business center offers free printing.

My room was an average size room with a comfortable bed and decent sized bathroom. I did not get a lot of time in my room as I was there for work but the my floor was quiet and I was able to get rest. Which is what matters!

The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast and they have a good selection of fruit, pastries and cereals. I have to mention that they had the BEST croissant I've had stateside. I thought I was in Europe for a moment.

The main floor has a bar that offers food. The drinks were tasty and the prices were average. The Aloft feels very hip, from the modern decor to the young staff. If you have a vehicle you have to pay for parking. The valets are very polite and we had no trouble getting our cars quickly.

The neighborhood around leaves a little to be desired. The nearest restaurants are about a ten minute walk away. I would recommend the hotel if you are seeing Miami with a car.

We were only a 15 minute drive to the airport which was very handy for our needs.

Upon checkout I had a ton of requests and the staff met all of them with kindness and efficiency. I would definitely stay with them again for group or personal travel.
Aloft Hotel Miami - Brickell
Aloft Hotel Miami - Brickell - Bat…
Aloft Hotel Miami - Brickell - Bed
Aloft Hotel Miami - Brickell - Vie…

Check Miami Hotel Deals