Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral Reviews

swizzles swizzles
Sweet Suite is sweet! Nov 13, 2015
I flew into Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) at 2.35pm on a Wednesday afternoon.

Getting to Aloft is super easy. You take the KLIA Express to Sentral Station (cost was 35 ringgit and journey time about 35 minutes) and Aloft is sign posted. A left, left, straight abit, right, left and you're pretty much at the hotel!

Aloft is part of the Starwood Hotels and Resorts Group (think Westin, Sheraton and St. Regis), and is their take on urban trendy boutique hotels.

The reception of the Aloft KL Sentral is fairly large. The front desk is a round island in the middle and there were two staff members attending to checkin's. Despite there being two members of staff dealing with two different customers, it took 30 minutes for me to be dealt with. I was offered a free beverage of I know not what...but the brightly neon'd red liquid did provide a brief pick me up.

When I was finally seen to, checkin was quick and painless.

The Sweet Suite is exactly that! SWEET! Set over two floors, you enter and have a bathroom and living room on the bottom floor. Up some stairs and you have you bedroom and ensuite.

The room was very clean and smelled fresh. All amenities were supplied as expected and quickly showered and had a nap.

The plan was to nap for about 40 minutes and go exploring...however, the bed was so comfortable I managed to sleep until 8pm (oversleep of around 4 hours!) so went for dinner and catch a movie.

I only stayed one night due to flying out to BKK the next morning but would happily stay again and would also happily recommend the Aloft to friends and family.
pammy_robertson pammy_ro…
Very nice quirky hotel Oct 20, 2014
I can't comment on value for money as I stayed here on a business trip. Location is perfect. Come out the train and the hotel is across the road. It's also signposted within the train station to guide you to the correct exit.

I arrived around 9.30 pm and lucky for me the receptionist said unfortunately we are fully booked this evening so we have upgraded you to a suite. I'm a hostel type of traveller, so for me a suite is sheer luxury. I take the funky lift with the music playing up to the penthouse. My room had a incredible view over KL, I could see the petronas towers in the distance. The room itself was huge a separate living room and kitchen. A huge super comfy bed and a massive shower room, sadly no bath but I couldn't complain. Loved the funky decor. I would stay here again.
pammy_robertson says:
Haha. stupid phone uploads
Posted on: Oct 29, 2014
nolan says:
Interesting photos although all of them are shifted 90 degrees to the left!
Posted on: Oct 28, 2014