Allte Gilde (restaurant)

Ausgaritorstrasse 24, Bremen, Germany
0421 171712
Allte Gilde (restaurant) - Neighbors doorway...very nice
Allte Gilde (restaurant) - neighbors carving...very nice
Allte Gilde (restaurant) - my food. Yumm!
Allte Gilde (restaurant) - Neighbors carving...very nice
Allte Gilde (restaurant) - Allte Gilde
Allte Gilde (restaurant) - sylvia's food. Yumm!
Allte Gilde (restaurant) - neighbors carving...very nice

Allte Gilde (restaurant) Bremen Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Allte Gilde (restaurant), Bremen, Germany May 24, 2015
I found Allte Gilde in a book on Germany. It was a 17th century building with gargoils and sea serpents all over the outside walls...that inspired me. We took the tram and then a bus to get us near the restaurant. Then we started walking and asking directions. We seemed to walk back and forth following bad directions for about 5 KM. That hurt my two bad legs.

We finally found the restaurant and it was renivated leaveing no gargoils or sea serpents for me to photograph.

I am a Texan and thought I ordered some large fried shrimp. I received very tiny shrimp cold from the refridgerator. My side dishes were just as bad and Sylvia had bad luck also. I would rather eat poop than cold tiny shrimp. I was disappointed about the cold food and the lack of sea serpents.

Maybe I dont like European food. The other people had very nice clothes on and seamed to like the food very well, having a good time. For that reason I did not give them one star. There were patches of inside bricks that looked like they were centuries old. The outside walls had modern something smooth and freshly painted.

After I turned my plate over on the table I paid and left. The neighbor business had neat old stone carvings by their neat doors.
Allte Gilde
my food. Yumm!
sylvia's food. Yumm!
Neighbors doorway...very nice
walterman9999 says:
and the shrimp in texas comes hot
Posted on: May 26, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Even the shrimp are bigger in Texas. :)
Posted on: May 25, 2015
FK27 says:
This building is a chamber of commerce and this (rather expensive) restaurant is a meeting point for business owners.
Posted on: May 25, 2015