Allenby Park Hotel

Allenby Park Hotel Rates and Deals

Allenby Park Hotel Manukau City Reviews

angelatan angelatan
Disaster Jun 06, 2010
I was staying at this hotel due to my employer set us to be there.

Not sure how my employer get a cheap rates, and it is pretty cheap, just $18 a nite with nice room & kitchen for us to cook.

Unfortunetly, we are asked to move to Silver Oaks Mangere another branch after a day but it was the reception mistake and we actually due to move 2 days and not on the next day after all of us pack. After 5 days living in Silver Oaks Mangere, we are to move back to Silver Oask Manukau.

Silver Oaks Manukau - This place were in the no where, but it is about 30 minute walk to Manukau City Centre where you can get some shopping complex and buy groceries.

My own experience is that, Silver Oaks Manager, Eric threaten me to leave the premises and happy to let me go after I am screaming about he actually moved my things without my consent and left it out at the corridor on the other room.

The manager, Eric told us that we are due to move because our booking is until 4th of June but my work manager told us that he book until 8th June. While another manager, Angela ask us to pack and the lastest we must moved out from the room is on 5th June. On 4th June, we received a letter with no letter head and asked us to move to other room without kitchen.

Day before, I were inform from Angela, another manager that we need to pack and my manager on the other side, were telling us to hold on until he negotiate with them. Without notice, we were asked to move to hotel room without kitchen.

I was working when they moved my things. Only until I return from work, I notice my things is outside the corridor.

When I argue with the maneger, Eric, he mentioned that he has the right to move my things without my consent because the place is due for other company - Badminton Association & blaming on my friend for not helping me to put my things inside the room.

I am speachless on this place, if they won't want to make business, just don't sign any agreement.

Moving my stuff without my consent and leaving my things on the corridor, this is the 1st time in my life. Luckily my laptop & passport is left inside the room but some of my cash were left in the bag outside the corridor.

As a reader, you evaluate yourself on this matter.

Allenby Park Hotel Overview

The Allenby Park Hotel is set within a short walk to the town centre and includes a tour desk and a golf course.

The Allenby Park Hotel caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Also available is conference room(s), a 24 hour reception and a business centre. The property features meeting rooms, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service. Heidi's Village is within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

Under 10 minutes drive away are some great tourist destinations such as the Racecourse, Southmall Manurewa and Crater Hill Volcano, and conveniently there is complimentary private parking on site at the Allenby Park Hotel should you need it. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Allenby Park Hotel's express check-in/check-out feature which minimises the usual hassles leaving you with more time to enjoy your holiday. Ardmore Airport (AMZ) is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Rainbow's End, The Grange Golf Club and Otara Markets are a five minute drive from the hotel.

Allenby Park Hotel Amenities

• LCD Projector
  • Full-service catering
  • Ceremonies
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower