All around london

London, England
All around london - Another cloudy day in london
All around london - The Tube(s)
All around london - The London eye, or the BIG wheel as some people say
All around london - Live music at the gardens

All around london Reviews

daria26 daria26
Portobello Market vs. Camden Market in London Mar 09, 2011
While travelling in London, I found that I enjoyed Camden Market much more than Portobello Road Market - it was cheaper too! And the canal is so beautiful, make sure you take a picture next to that lion (you'll know what I mean when you see it)
AngelMelchor AngelMel…
London Mar 05, 2011
This city is amazing. Word of advice to the living, Make sure you are here for a week... There is too much to see and too much to do .... The more days in London the better.......
S-Jay S-Jay
Jun 21, 2007
London!

Busy busy busy! And thats not including the underground!

Iv been going to London all my life and nothing gets boaring! You look up at Big Ben, no need for a watch you can see it most places and look in suspence. Everytime I look up I see new details, new aspects of all the love and compasion taken to make this beautiful piece of English historic craftship. Best of all... its free.... to look at all day for free! Not many things are free these days if your honest!

The London eye! Huge! What can i say! Im not one for slow rides, fast rides for me, however, the views you see are breathtaking! All over the city, you see Big Ben, the gardens, old & new houses and hotels and people! I love to people watch, best of all you can people watch at all the people watching other people on the eye in their little compartments plus you can watch people on the ground along way beneath you. At night you can see the city from a whole new angle, new colours and new ideals.

The underground! Its got its own pet mice! Wee little black ones that run across the tracks, these arnt blind mice they are tail-less mice! I always miss my tube because i always waite to make sure they are ok when the tube has gone!

The tube is an experiance in its self, not one to take when one is hung over i assure you! No air you see, very stuffy and you just think, 4 more stops, 3, 2, 1, LEMME OFF

Apart from that little downside to it for all those heavy drinkers and party goers, the tube is time saving and its less walking for those with large cases and bags (such as me, i never travel light)

Covent Gardens, my most favourite place in london!

Shops like Monsoon, Octupus and Lush!!!! A girls heaven

Small boutiques and local hand crafters stalls that include local art work, wood work and jewellery!

It holds various cafes and even has life music at various points of the day!
Another cloudy day in london
The Tube(s)
The London eye, or the BIG wheel a…
Live music at the gardens
S-Jay says:
Ill keep my eye out for him :)
Id love to meet him to!
Posted on: Mar 03, 2009
travelman727 says:
Nice review of one of the world's best cities! If you happen to see Sherlock Holmes, tell him "Hi from Mark." I've searched London several times, but have not yet met the master detective :-D
Posted on: Jul 06, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About All around london

The start of my journey
The flight over to London was pretty smooth, however it was not without some complications. To begin with, we had a 7 hour layover in Chicago. I'm actually glad we had some time in Chicago because th…London by around 6pm. We decided to leave the Airport and take the tube to our hotel. Transportation in London
Walking around with my eyes shut!
  I visit London almost every month with work, but it\'s a very rare occasion when I get to actually look around.  When down there I work within a few minutes walk from the Tower of London…London almost every month with work, but it\'s a very rare occasion when I get to actually look around
Around London: Hatfield House and HMS Belfast
London! You know, I've always experienced this but I keep forgetting it - just how quickly the sun rises in the UK! By 6am, it's as bright as 9am. Which is good in a way. Let's you get up and get rea…around - hell, you've got St.Pauls on one side and the Tower Bridge and Tower of London on the other…

Check London Hotel Deals