All about coffee

+6653 699 429

All about coffee Pai Reviews

newtampo newtampo
All about coffee in Pai Jan 19, 2009
The story of this place was quite cute. I’ve heard that many years ago, one man wanted to find a quiet place to relax and he found Pai. This peace and beautiful city attracted him at first sight. It’s a city that he can spend time for plenty of his paintings. After a while, he called his wife and told her “I won’t go back to Bangkok anymore. I will live here”. Then he decided to buy the land and opened the coffee shop. And love – yes love - how can they stay together if one lives in Pai and another one in Bangkok? His wife who now takes part in the manager and owner of this café followed him to Pai since then.

A Thai old style house was decorated like a coffee shop on the first floor. The second floor was setting up for the Art Gallery – (the owner is an artist – and if you have one, here’s the place for you to show your work!).

Usually the wife always stands by at the counter. But the husband, if you meet a quiet guy who serves your drink and cleans your table, maybe he doesn’t look like, but he is the owner!

Is it the best coffee shop in town? Ok, I don’t have the answer because I don’t drink coffee. But my friends told me it’s not bad. But if you ask People in Pai market, they might recommend here. They have many choices of coffee for you to choose. (But maybe those choices can confuse you!) I remember Ale ordered one Espresso and the waiter asked “Hot or Cold?”. Ale was #$#%#& Eh? Espresso. Just espresso. Why do they have to make it hot or cold? Just espresso!!!

Haha .. I know!!!

Here, in Thailand, we always have the second choice for Thai people! I had to tell them “hot ka”  But he still questioned - “Why hot!? Why Cold? Just Espresso!” .. Oh, Italian!!!! Now we’re still joking with him when he orders things, “Ale .. Hot or cold?” … :D

My ice chocolate was great and another special drink I love is Lemon Ice tea.

All about coffee is a nice place to take a break during the day. Enjoy drinking your drink, try homemade bakery, read a book, feel the art, relax … bravo!

There also has some postcards, notebook, Pai magnet to write/send to your friends.

Oh and the price, half price of Starbucks! What you think?
All about coffee
A nice house? :)
Postcard and notbook
Stephane and some paintings on the…
newtampo says:
Ale!! Not to complain? But you already did :P! We have many choices to confuse everyone but it's Thai style! We don't have to find the name for it because it is easy just to put the adjective after - whatever you like ;)
Glad you like it anyway. As i always hear, when they complain - means they love! :D
Posted on: Jan 26, 2009
aleksflower says:
PS: but the "hot" espresso wa good, anyway, maybe the best in thailand :P :))
Posted on: Jan 23, 2009
aleksflower says:
hahaha, the fact in thai abt coffe is that there is not a standard anyway.. u can call it espresso or whatever, but in one place will be served in a big cup of tea, in an other will be with milk, in the next will be with chocolate and at least but not last will have also the foam... and anyone can be hot or cold or iced, so why don't they give just a name to every different coffee? would be more easy! :) not to complain, but abt coffee, all around thailand, you will never get what you expect to order! :P
i can say that i don't pretend to be a coffee fanatic but my best cup ever was in Dali in China, not an espresso no any name, just a black coffee and was great! i've drunk liters of that! better than in italy or brazil i can say :) so...
just to share ;)
Posted on: Jan 23, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About All about coffee

Inside Pai
From bangkok to Pai By VIP bus 24 seats, bangkok-Cheingmai then by bus or van to Pai. I chose van, 3 hours from here. Have you ever heard of  curving road in Maehongsorn? Ahh,you should take …coffee but there has tasty cold chocolate too. Along the way to the market has one nice place, Phu Pai coffee

Check Pai Hotel Deals