All Seasons Hotel

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals

All Seasons Hotel Jakarta Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
nice to stay at center of Jakarta Feb 12, 2015
All Seasons Hotel seems like new in Jakarta. It located at south center of Jakarta. It's avarage hotel,not so big room as it just 20sq.m somehow inside room interior is pretty as I like green color,I just liked it.

Honestly the room dessapointed me as I looked the photos on website were more bigger and looking nicer quality of material... Please don't expect that. The shower room and toilet were ceparated each has small size and the washbasin is at room.

I've requested a queen's bed is comfortable to stay. There is a flat TV on a wall at good place to watch from on the bed laying down,as usual I don't watch it though.

My favorite place in this hotel is at roof top balcony restaurant. I had breakfast at there and luckily at the first day,there was no vacancy inside restaurant so I got my table out side was so nice. It's 24floors,you wouldn't feel any noisy from the road and air is fresh somehow than basement I hope. The view is great as the famous buildding are close to the hotel. I enjoyed my breakfast time at there. The contain of it was so so. They made omlet,you can choise bread,rice,etc...

They has free-wifi at room.

It would take 1hour from the airport without traffic,so if it day time should ready for 2 hours.
The bed