All Seasons B&B

Check Belfast Hotel Deals

All Seasons B&B Belfast Reviews

hanleyscot hanleysc…
Spacious Bed & Breakfast with Friendly Owners May 28, 2016
On our first night in Belfast we elected to stay at the All Seasons Bed and Breakfast.

For some unknown reason I did not write anything down in my journal about this place but it's now a year later and I still remember it fondly. I can only assume that at the time I liked it enough that I figured I would not easily forget it. Enough so that I did not need to write anything down. So, in that case, I guess I was right.

I can clearly remember that what I enjoyed most about it was one of the owners. She was so friendly to us and went out of her way to map out the area for us and provide us with recommendations for restaurants and things to do. She really seemed to enjoy what she does and seemed genuinely interested in hearing about our adventure.

Checking in was painless. It only took a couple of minutes. They have very limited space for parking your vehicle but there is plenty of nearby street parking so it is not an issue.

The room was much larger than I would have expected. There is a living room and kitchen combination. The kitchen appeared to be fully functional with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, etc. There were also a couch and two chairs, as well as, a small table. Nothing was fancy but everything was clean and suited our purposes.

A long hallway led back to the bedroom and separate bathroom. Both rooms were also of good size.

There are several restaurants and bars up and down the street. We settled for Springsteen's across the street. It smelled good from our side of the road and I'm a Bruce Springsteen fan so it seemed worthy of trying. Other than the main road that the All Seasons Bed and Breakfast is on, it seemed to be a fairly quiet residential area. There is also a small park just down the park.

The City Centre is just a few minutes away. I think it took us a bit longer but that had more to do with us being directionally challenged.

We did not stay out late that night. We were a little tired from the driving and all the sight seeing from earlier in the day. Hali went to sleep while I decided to catch up on TB. At the time It was my plan to write my blog and reviews at least within a couple days of it when it actually happened. That obviously did not pan out. In fact, after a couple of hours I fell asleep on the couch in the middle of writing an entry. The couch was apparently comfortable enough for me to fall asleep on so that's another plus. Later on in the middle of the night I woke up and went to the bedroom. The bed was comfy, too.

Breakfast was included with the price of the stay and was served in the room next to the reservation desk. It was a traditional Irish Breakfast, of course, and was excellent. We got to speak with the owner again and she was just as pleasant as she was the previous night.

All in all, I would say that The All Seasons B&B is worth it. Again, it's not the fanciest place you will ever stay at (if that is something that matters to you) but it clearly makes up for it in warmth and friendliness!
cotton_foam says:
Congrats, Scot!
monkeymia79 says:
Thank you for the review Scot, it looks like a wonderful place to stay.

Congratulations on your featured review.
Paulovic says:
Congrats on being featured today!

Check Belfast Hotel Deals