All Nations Backpackers Hotel

All Nations Backpackers Hotel Rates and Deals

All Nations Backpackers Hotel Melbourne Reviews

monkeymia79 monkeymi…
First time stay. Oct 16, 2015
I stayed at the Nomads All Nations Backpackers Hostel for 2 nights while in Melbourne.

I did read some reviews on another site that indicated shared facilities however the price was good so I booked.

I requested a private room as I know I need my own space to retreat to however figured I could cope with shared bathrooms for 2 nights.

What I didn't realise before booking is that shared facilities meant unisex bathrooms.

I was a little concerned about this however in highsight I shouldn't have been. I found the gentlemen to be very considerate.

My room had a bunk bed (double and single) and I was surprised to find a sink in the bedroom. This means that I didn't have to venture out to the shared bathroom for teeth cleaning.

The room was very spacious and bordering on spartan, however this meant I had plenty of room to store luggage.

I already knew (from reading reviews) that the elevator doesn't work and as the office and bedrooms are on the second floor, guests must be able to carry their bags up the flight of stairs.

The location of this hostel is appealing. It is down the street (5 minute walk) from Southern Cross Station (main hub for trains, buses and skybus to airports) and located just around the corner is a tram station.

Due to its location above a pub, the hostel can be a little noisy at times.

I enjoyed my stay here and will stay here again when travelling solo to Melbourne. As they only accept guests over 18, I will find alternative accommodation when travelling with children.
Private room.
Spacious.
Sink in room.
Spacious room.
dmcconway dmcconway
A fun place to stay at great prices Nov 02, 2011
I really enjoyed my time at this hostel. The staff were excellent when I was there, and I met a lot of great people as well. The rooms are big and spacious, with solid bunks in them. There is a cool bar downstairs as well and it's a great way to unwind!

The negatives are the size of the kitchen, which is far too small for the number of people who want to use it, and the bathrooms are unisex, which some people might not like!

The place is really cheap though, and well worth the value in my eyes. Try and get a room on level 3. This way you can be far away from the noise of the bar if you need sleep =)
rinzie says:
Shared bath room will definitely poise difficulty but it was good to hear that you did get to experience.. Love your reviews..
Thanks
Posted on: Mar 14, 2016
lynnie2010 says:
how i can book this hotel in advance ? i will visit melbourne in 14th --23th of this July .
Posted on: Jun 24, 2013

All Nations Backpackers Hotel Overview

If you are looking for budget accommodation in Melbourne that offers a laid-back atmosphere and awesome staff, then look no further than the irresistible Nomads All Nations Hostel. This clean, friendly, social and safe property is located in a great spot, convenient for the Melbourne CBD and between Southern Cross Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank. Whether you are a backpacker looking for cheap accommodation rates or you are travelling with friends and don't want to pay over-the odds for a pricey Melbourne hotel, then this is the perfect solution. This lovely hostel is housed in an old renovated building with high ceilings. Boasting terrific views and a fun, chilled-out ambience, this Melbourne hostel is sure to win a place in your heart. From the moment you arrive at the property, you will understand why it is such a popular choice for young and independent travellers. The enthusiastic staff invite you to make yourself at home with the on-site amenities, including the funky bar and well-stocked travel shop, whilst the laundry and Backpacker Work Centre provide you with useful tools to make your stay as rewarding as possible. This friendly hostel also boasts a lively calendar of entertainment, including sword swallowers and Pinatas, and is in the optimum spot to enjoy all the local attractions and events around the city. This communal, inclusive and above all great value hostel is somewhere you won't want to leave! Hotel RatingAAA Tourism Pty Ltd lists the official STAR Rating as Yet To Be Rated. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.

All Nations Backpackers Hotel Amenities

• Billiards
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom