Alitalia Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
Alitalia - Airlines - My Thoughts and Reviews Jun 27, 2009
Good evening this is my review of airline Alitalia.

I flew with them from Toronto to Barcelona Spain.

They are one of the worst airlines I ever flew with.

Check in with them in Toronto was the agent was very rude and was browsing FACEBOOK when they were supposed to process my check in.

On board the flight, the attendants were lazy and were rude to passengers. AT meal time, This old lady was sleeping, the attendant grabbed her and shook her to wake her up quite violently. To serve her dinner. Quite rude.

I had to do a layover in Milan, Italy. Our flight was late leaving because, the ground crew were staging a protest/work stoppage and did not show up to work 60 minutes late.

Then landing in Barcelona, my luggage did not make it either. IT was a hard process trying to tell the airline they lost my bag and give them my contacts.

Otherwise I would not fly with them again.

Be careful with flying with Alitalia
bernard69 says:
I agree too,fly Lufthansa in Europe!
Posted on: Jun 30, 2009
dolcetlb says:
I agree with you about Alitalia. Used them last year when I went to Italy. Flight there was okay, but the plane interior was worn out and the FA's could care less about you. My return flight was cancelled and although they rebooked, I changed my flight and came home on American Airlines.
Posted on: Jun 27, 2009
Dr_Seuss says:
I would never fly with them. Their safety maintanance is appauling, almost as bad as Aeroflot in it's worst days, and planes are forever being grounded.
Posted on: Jun 27, 2009