Alinė Leičiai

Stiklių g. 4, Vilnius, Lithuania

Alinė Leičiai Vilnius Reviews

jl_ghs316 jl_ghs316
Stumbled upon a gem Sep 05, 2012
It was my last night in the Baltic and I was just wandering around with no real place I was going. I had past a few restuarants that looked promising but I wasn't very hungry. I was mainly wanting a brewpub but I didn't figure there was really such a thing here in Vilnius. I walked past a restaurant that looked somewhat promising but it was really busy so I decided not to bother with the hassle. I was resigned to head back to the main square and just find a bar for a nightcap. I happened upon Leiciai and peered inside. From the window I could tell I had found exactly what I was originally looking for. This little gem had several of their own and their sister restaurants on tap and really reasonably priced as well. I ended up having dinner out on the patio because I figured I would be here for a while. The food was good from what I remember. The beer was really good though and completely different to a lot of what was served in the Baltic. An emphasis on ales and even quite a bit of hops!
beer list