Alila Villas

Check Koh Tao Hotel Deals

Alila Villas Koh Tao Reviews

04sarah 04sarah
Amazing place and service Apr 17, 2012
Me and a friend were travelling through Thailand and I had fractured my foot so I had to change my plans quickly.

I booked this place last minute through agoda about an hour before I left on a bus from Bangkok to Koh Tao. As our time was limited I didnt have enough time to ring the Villa to ask for directions or to organise a pick up.

When I arrived at the pier, to my surprise Belynda(the owner) had arranged for somebody to meet us there.

We arrived(early) somebody had just checked out and the staff working there were so accommodating. Belynda was not there at the time so they left us a cellphone so we could ring them at anytime if we needed anything.

The villa, was like a mini apartment was spacious, had two separate rooms with queen beds. The lounge was really big, had a big TV with alot of movies to choose from(which was perfect for me at the time)There was also a pool out the front.

The location is about a 10 minute walk to Sairee.It is down a dark road however is a safe area so had no problems. It is a new Villa so getting a ride back was a hassle as not many people knew where it was.

Overall, was one of the best places I have stayed at and would recommend:)

Check Koh Tao Hotel Deals