Alibi Hostel

27 Cankarjevo nabrežje, Ljubljana, Slovenia
(01) 251 12 44
Alibi Hostel - me and byiang at the common room. lol
Alibi Hostel - This was taken at a cafe not 30 steps from the Alibi Hostel. Just keep walking from here and it's to your left...
Alibi Hostel - notices in the bulleting board.
Alibi Hostel - cool graffiti.
Alibi Hostel - grafittis in the walls!
Alibi Hostel - hostel foyer.
Alibi Hostel - computers with internet access.

Alibi Hostel Rates and Deals

Alibi Hostel Ljubljana Reviews

TheTravelApprentice TheTrave…
Busy Ljubljana Hostel May 02, 2011
I arrived in Ljubljana on a Monday night around 10pm on Sept.3, 2007. There was a heavy metal concert near the train station and most hostels were full this night, including the Alibi Hostel.

I was able to stay here the following night by putting my name on a waiting list and the next morning I got a bed.

The staff also helped me get a bed at the City Hotel since the Alibi Hostel was fully booked. They spent some time making sure i got a bed for the night so that was great!

This Hostel alos has a good location next to the river. It’s a little hidden behind the tables and chairs of the pub next door but once found, there are no problems finding it again.

There are some nice restaurants, cafes and pubs next door too. I even watched a basketball game outside over a couple of pints between Slovenia & Poland. Slovenia won 70-52.

One thing I remember best is when I went to bed. The 16 bed dorm had 2 other people sleeping as well, so most were out and about. When I woke in the morning, all the other beds had someone sleeping in it which means they all returned quietly enough that I didn’t wake up, which is really rare for that many people to return and to sleep through it.

I would never guarantee that all future travelers to this hostel will be as quiet when returning late at night, but it was still a nice surprise to have such courteous roommates.

As for the hostel itself... it’s clean and was very social as most people were hanging around inside because the weather was rainy a wee bit chilly outside.
This was taken at a cafe not 30 st…
lauro lauro
Alibi Hostel - Ljubljana Dec 11, 2009
If youre staying in ljubljana, i recommend this hostel - very cheap - the winter price was only 12 euros a night and the hostel is just walking distance from the central station.

the hostel is located in the middle of the nightlife in ljubljana along the promenade of the river. With so many nightlife happening around, the place is excellent for fun and meeting people!

the staffs are very friendly and accomodating, eventhough we booked the wrong dates - they made their way to accomodate us!

plus the bed, shower and everything in the hostel is good for the cheap price - it felt like its a 25 euros hostel! The interior is very funky in design!

all in all i recommend alibi hostel.
me and byiang at the common room. …
computers with internet access.
notices in the bulleting board.
hostel foyer.