Alibaba

08 3834 3707

Alibaba Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

nwintarti nwintarti
Indian Meal in Vietnam Mar 31, 2008
One day, looking around for new restaurant in HCMC rather than eating noodle soup everyday, i open my "restaurant delivery list" book and stuck at a page showing Indian food. Because it's only behind the apartment building where I live, I decided to give it a try and walk there.

And yummmm....I didn't regret the decision on having Indian for lunch. I ordered a butter nan (after spending 10 minutes whether to choose garlic nan, plain nan or butter nan) and chicken masala, but when it comes to beverage, I ordered soda tran (lemon soda in Vietnamese) as the list of beverages freaking me out (i.e. I don't understand what it is).

If you come with friend, they will ask you whether you want to share or having it on your own.

As other restaurant in Vietnam, you can call to ask them delivering it to your place for free. But you need to grab a menu from there first, of course, unless you decided already to have something like chicken/mutton/beef masala etc (standard Indian stuff).

The price is very good for me (no idea for local...as they said everything in district 1 HCMC is expensive), i paid 70,000 VND (5 USD) for bread, a pot of chicken masala which I couldn't finish (too much) and a soda tran.

They also opened a branch in Vung Tau, a town about 2 hours by ferry from HCMC.
chicken masala, nan and a free whi…

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals