Ali Baba Mediterranean Cusine

We are located at 1500 W Lake Lansing RD Suite 1, East Lansing, MI, USA

Ali Baba Mediterranean Cusine East Lansing Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Great Eastern Mediterranean food!! Dec 04, 2011
This was a really good find!

The food was delicious! If you love Middle Eastern/ Eastern Mediterranean food then I am sure you will enjoy eating here.

The menu was probably one of the most extensive menus I have seen so far in the states. It actually took me a while to decide what I wanted to eat because there were so many more veggie choices besides the normal picks to choose from.

I ended up ordering the Moujadara Combo: Lentils and Rice topped with caramelized onions and served with hummus and Tabouleh and a choice of soup or salad. I choose the Lentil soup. I also ordered an appetizer of Falafel. I had to.. I see falafel and I must have it! :) luckily my father was there to share my appetizer with me. We ended the meal with a piece of Baklava.

Everything was great. Dad enjoyed his meat kebobs and I was more than satisfied with my meal selection.

you can check the menu out here:

The atmosphere was pleasant. Simple clean decor and a warm intimate atmosphere. The place isn't large, but there was plenty of seating.

The prices are average but I labeled them as cheap because the portions are plentiful and majority of the meals come with s choice of soup or salad and a basket of pita bread in individual baggies.

I definitely would consider coming back here if I should ever find myself in East Lansing again.
dad's vegetable soup.
My lentil soup with lemon freshly …
Falafel balls!!
esterrene says:
Me too!
Posted on: Mar 21, 2012
esterrene says:
Me too! I wish I was hungry again so I could go back and eat another feast! :P
Posted on: Dec 04, 2011
Jamal1280 says:
I love Greek food. Thanks for sharing! :)
Posted on: Dec 04, 2011