5961 Ave Isla Verde , San Juan, PR, USA
Alfredo - Bread service included with dinner.
Alfredo - My unofficial TravBuddy from Kansas. One of 6 people I met at the hotel and spent my time with. Shown here with the lasagna.
Alfredo - Shrimp and scallops with asparagus risotto. Yummy!
Alfredo - Shrimp and scallops with asparagus risotto. Yummy!

Alfredo San Juan Reviews

sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Alfredo, the emporor of fettuccini Aug 24, 2009
On the lower level from the lobby is this hidden Italian restaurant.

Though its first appearance is very formal my companion for the evening was dressed in jean shorts and a Margaritaville tee shirt and no one looked twice.

Before we were seated we were both given champagne flutes with a rose champagne (complimentary).

The menu had a nice selection - pricing ranged for dinner between $17.95 for the lasagna to $39 for surf and turf - average pasta dishes were about $22-$26.

Bread service was nicely presented while we were waiting.

As an appetizer we ordered baked eggplant with cheese (can't remember the name of it though!) and it was very tasty.

I ordered a shrimp and scallop dish with asparagus risotto and was very pleased with the full flavor. My companion ordered lasagna and it, too, was very good.

Though I did not order wine I evaluated the wine list. I am kind of a wine snob and the choices won with my approval.

With linened tables and a hundred pictures on the wall behind me from celebrities to presidents who had eaten with this 3rd generation of Alfredos, this place is a safe bet for good food at a reasonable price.
Bread service included with dinner.
Shrimp and scallops with asparagus…
My unofficial TravBuddy from Kansa…

Check San Juan Hotel Deals