Alfred Park Budget Accommodation

Alfred Park Budget Accommodation Rates and Deals

Alfred Park Budget Accommodation Sydney Reviews

debcon debcon
nice hostel May 17, 2011
A friend and I stayed here for a few months. We arrived just before Christmas and stayed until March 2011.

The owners were very friendly towards us as were the rest of the staff. We also made some great friends there.

I would recommend this place to others. It has a park over the road which also has tennis courts. And the train station is a few minutes walk away there is also a supermarket, some bars and pizza places nearby.
northlight northlig…
close to cbd Dec 31, 2010
I booked this place after reading some positive reviews on another website. Its fairly easy to get to if your arriving into the city at sydney central staition. From the station its about fifteen minutes walking to get to the hostel, which is on cleveland street. Its outside the main central business district area, but close enough so you can walk. I'm staying in a four bed dormitory with private toilet and shower facilities. The washroom is pretty small, but the shower works pretty well. In the room there is air conditioning, a television, desk, and refrigerator. There are lockers outside the rooms if you need one. Internet is available for three dollars, which will get you access for twenty four hours, which is very convenient, especially if like myself you have your own laptop. I think this is an okay option for people looking for budget accommodation in sydney.

Check Alfred Park Budget Accommodation Rates and Deals