Alexander Business Apartment

Check Sofia Hotel Deals

Alexander Business Apartment Sofia Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Great Place to stay at City Centre Aug 12, 2011
I really like this apartment hotel. The location is 5 minutes walk to the city centre and city landmark, plenty of shops, restaurants, cafe, mini market and shopping centre along the street. First, I feel quite strange to stay at the fully furnish apartment after staying at the hotel room for more than one year now. However I really enjoy the space and feeling to have the whole place for myself.

The apartment is fully furnish with modern decor, kitchen to do any cooking with all the utensil utilities, living room with sofas, desk to do any work, television, dvd player and 2 video tape for guest to watch (action movies), internet connection, separate bedroom with additional television in the bedroom and cupboard for the clothings (and a comfortable bed is a plus), spacious bathroom and also a hallway in between the living room with plenty of cupboard and a balcony:)

There were no restaurant in the apartment, however I can order food from the restaurant nearby as all the information is provided on the wall. The price for single person is 34 euro per night without breakfast and I have to pay extra 15 euro to have breakfast each time. The outside gates close at 7pm, however I have the keys to enter the gates and also to open the door through the elevator.

I think this place is great and really good value for money. The manager is really friendly and gives all the information I need.
the living room