Alex e Angie

Alex e Angie Rates and Deals

Alex e Angie Bergamo Reviews

DAO DAO
A Good Option Mar 05, 2017
I never saw Alex or Angie, but they do a great job. I was contacted by them a few days before I arrived and reminded of my stay and asked what time I would arrive. When I arrived at the airport I simply texted them and a young man met me at the door. Everything was explained to me and other services were offered. My room was pleasant, the bed a little firm, and I had plenty of closet space. The best 2 things are that it was 1) Quiet and 2) I never had to wait for one of the bathrooms. Alex and Angie only have 4 'rooms' and 2 good sized bathrooms. It also has a lot of space, including balconies, over 2 floors.

I had everything I needed. A good kitchen, great views from the top floor of the building, towels, great furniture, a ceiling fan, TV, water bottles/snacks in the room and the room was cleaned daily.

In terms of location, its in a great location in the città bassa

or lower town. Its right across the street from the best shopping area in Bergamo. Its also a 5 minute walk from the Bus and Train stations. There are several grocery stores nearby, bus stops, bars, restaurants and many other things to do.

Security is not an issue. You have to get through a gate, building front door and a strong front door of the accommodation.

Alex and Angie also offer maps, lots of local literature, free Wi-Fi, and can organise any tours or transportation you like. In fact they have a fantastic website you can use for your experiences.

I stayed in 'Nicole' (all their rooms have names) and there are some good photos and descriptions on the website.

All in all - a very good option for this price range.

Unique Qualities:

Quiet • Good facilities (kitchen is well stocked, nice living room, dinning room, bathrooms) , Friendly and helpful, excellent location, well priced

Alex e Angie Overview

Alex & Angie is a delicious house in the center of the city of Bergamo, in a quiet and reserved neighborhood. The location is very convenient both for the proximity of the station also to reach "Citta Bergamo" with the bus service(number 1). The airport of Orio al Serio Bergamo is connected with a bus service(number 1)from the train station. Close there is a Porta Nuova street and the central XX Settembre street, renowned for shopping, theater Donizetti, the Congress Centre "Papa Giovanni", the tourist office,restaurants and pizzerias. The building is modern and in a very good position because it is not directly on the street but inside, so that it is very quiet but also close to the main attractions. The apartment at the fifth floor has also a gate to the roof balcony with a beautiful overview on the upper city. It is certainly available a lift to the fifth floor. Has a wide living room with a fireplace, relax corner, music and television, kitchen, two double rooms, a single room and a suite on the roof close to the balcony.

Alex e Angie Amenities

• Elevator / Lift
  • 24 Hour Reception
  • Air Conditioned
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage