Alessandro Downtown Hostel

Alessandro Downtown Hostel Rates and Deals

Alessandro Downtown Hostel Rome Reviews

revyd revyd
Central to all the sights Jun 05, 2010
The Alessandro Downtown was a excellent location to see all the sights in Rome. Everything was walkable including the train station.

It's on the second floor of a secure building and included both breakfast and a pasta dinner while we were there.

The breakfast wasn't much but it was nice to have the fresh juices and coffee every morning.

Common areas were great for meeting people and the dorm rooms were huge. Easily one of the best places we stayed on our trip.

There was a kitchen but it didn't have a microwave so that was a bit of a downside.
revyd says:
We loved it there. Hope it works out for you.
Posted on: Aug 05, 2010
Nzelvis Nzelvis
Jul 19, 2007
Your best bet for cheap accomodation in Rome is a hostel. They're all over the place and most are actually very nice. You can stay pretty much whereever you want in the city. When I was there, I stayed in the Alessandro Downtown hostel. This group owns 3 or 4 hostels in Rome, and I have heard great things about all of them. This one in particular was also very nice. For less than 20 euros, there were great rooms, nice bathrooms, and free breakfast. This one happens to be close to the train station (so you won't have to carry bags as far), and was also very close to the Colosseum. Rome is a huge city, so it was about a 45 minute walk to the Vatican, but that's a walk I made several times as well.
The Colosseum
yheleen says:
thanks for the info :) rome's my dream destination ;)
Posted on: Aug 13, 2008
pinchora says:
wow...I'll have to keep this in mind if I ever make it to Italy...which I know i will!!! =)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Alessandro Downtown Hostel

Rome
Let me just say: Rome is awesome!! I am really into ancient history and Rome is the best place to see some really awesome ancient things. Anyway, we got to Rome and made our way to our hostel, Alessa…Rome and made our way to our hostel, Alessandro Downtown. It was really awesome. One of the best hostels I've stayed…

Check Alessandro Downtown Hostel Rates and Deals