Alchemia

ul. Estery 5, Krakow, Poland

Alchemia Krakow Reviews

sarahthevegasbride sarahthe…
Unique bar in the Jewish District Jan 19, 2012
Alchemia is a unqiue bar in the Jewish district. Very reasonable drinks for one malibu and coke and one beer around £4 in english money. The atmosphere was good too , i think they do live music at nights.

Highly recommend visiting if you are in the Jewish District.

Nearby was also the singer bar with sewing machines on the tables was unable to visit though.
Tarv3la Tarv3la
A cosy evening in Krakow Jan 05, 2011
Alchemia cafe is a great cafe in Krakow. Located in the Jewish district Kazimierz and endorsed by a number of dim lanterns within, it really has a nice atmosphere; it's the kind of pub you would expect all the most bizarre and eccentric people to hang out at. I really recommend the hot chocolate, as I think it comes straight from heaven :) Indeed, this place is a jewel!
Pearl510 Pearl510
So incredible old fashioned and young at the same time Jul 14, 2008
On our first short stroll through the Kazimierz quarter we came across this amazing bar/pub next to Plac Nowy, called Alchemia. This is like nothing I'd ever seen before. The bar is build in an old house, and the chambers are all still separate, but with no doors between them. I don't think the interior is still original, but it does feel that way. The rooms are decorated with posh furniture and paintings, candles are all around, and each and every room is just stuffed with young people having drinks. I would have loved to come back here at night to have a party, if I wasn't on a holiday with my parents... Especially my mother hated the place (too crowdy, too noisy, too dark, too young). But well, that is just to confirm that it is actually great. I would highly recommend any one who passes through Kazimirz to have at least one drink here. The place is superb!
novabelgica says:
You really should have gone back at night. The atmosphere of the place was amazing.
Posted on: Jul 20, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Alchemia

TAS group
Tuesday & Wednesday were days to get to know our program (Master's in TransAtlantic Studies ... or just TAS) & fellow students.  At the start, there are 14 of us.  Most of the …Alchemia in Kazimierz - the old Jewish district in Krakow.   It's a bar that has been made to look…

Check Krakow Hotel Deals