Albuquerque Hotels

Browse 11 Albuquerque, New Mexico hotel reviews for 132 Albuquerque hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Albuquerque

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Albuquerque Hotels and Deals

#1 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
gillybob says: "Hotel Blue is located at the edge of Alubquerque's Downtown district, just off h..."
$80
#2 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
Califraska says: "We were VERY pleased at what we got for the money at this hotel. Room design was..."
$77
#3 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
spocklogic says: "Stayed here for two nights while in Albuquerque. It is located in the downtown a..."
$84
#4 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
spocklogic says: "Like many large casinos in the USA outside of Las Vegas and Atlantic City, they ..."
$167
#5 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
montecarlostar says: "We booked the Hyatt Place at Albuquerque's airport because of the convenience w..."
$79
#6 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
acowboy says: "I chose this location since I was tired and needed a place to rest, I knew I was..."
$85
#7 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
mayerel says: "We often stay here when we go to Albuquerque as it is close to my brother's hous..."
$102
#8 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
BASAIC says: "73 with a discount as of July 2017 prices vary due to weekend/weekday, seasons..."
$63
#9 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
dlazzaro says: "My little brother wanted to go somewhere unusual over break, and had the idea th..."
$112
#10 of 132 hotels in Albuquerque
Kramerdude says: "Stayed at the Embassy Suites Albuquerque for the duration of my stay. The last ..."
$133