Albufeira Hotels

Browse 19 Albufeira, Portugal hotel reviews for 223 Albufeira hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$46 - $370

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Albufeira

Vilamoura Hotels11.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Albufeira Hotels and Deals

#1 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
johngayton says: "For the past ten years or so I've mostly booked my main annual holiday around th..."
#2 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
loripori says: "May 20 to May 31, 2016 Located minutes from Pescadores Beach - Fishermans Beach..."
#3 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
JasperO says: "This apartment block lies on a central place in Albufeira. You can walk from thi..."
#4 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
womblejuice says: "This hotel is beautiful. Its in the centre of Albufeira but tucked away enough t..."
$27
#5 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
Infinityandstardust says: "We recently stayed at the Cerro Mar in old town Portugal, it was more than we ha..."
#6 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
lynsey85 says: "We stayed here for 10 nights b b and had a one bed apartment which actually sl..."
$16
#7 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
GrantTheHatter says: "We'd had a few worries after booking this hotle after reading some of the review..."
#8 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
aggieaggie says: "The Brisa Sol hotel is a luxurious four-star family Aparthotel, perfectly locate..."
$24
#9 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
Maurizioago says: "Vila Emilia is practically a group of buildings used as rooms. I booked a roo..."
#10 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
jostravel says: "I stayed here for a week with my mum in October/November 2015. On arrival the r..."
$21
#11 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
IldikoTF says: "We stayed at the Clube Praia da Oura in April 2011- a couple and a 15yr old girl..."
$16
#12 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
seangee says: "This hotel is located on the corner of the hot spot street, so there is some lat..."
$19
#13 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
AvelinoL says: "You must doubt my opinion about this hotel because I only stayed there for a spe..."
#14 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
AvelinoL says: "I saw this hotel in January, and was fascinated by its location. I took note, an..."
#15 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
KatyMay says: "Being 20 years old, I've not travelled much and I'm used to going on boozy holid..."
$21
#16 of 223 hotels in Albufeira
JammieJules says: "Basic room, clean with spacious bathroom. breakfast each morning continental bu..."
Albufeira