Albergo Ristorante Pizzeria Giardino

73 Via Regina, Cannobio, Italy

Albergo Ristorante Pizzeria Giardino Cannobio Reviews

Glamour88 Glamour88
Affordable Comfortable Pizzeria Jul 08, 2010
This was a lovely restaurant, even though it is situated right next to the main road but then you will find that many restaurants in Italy are the same. In the evening there is hardly any traffic on the road so it is very pleasant. The waiters were extremely friendly and if you want anything all you have to do is make eye contact, which is easy, and they are there in a flash – exactly the way I like it!

I ordered Penne all’ arrabiata, I think that they added a bit too much chilli to it as my mouth was on fire after one mouthful and unfortunately I could not taste much else. However my aunt and uncle ordered different pizzas, I tried a bit of each of theirs and they were absolutely delicious, one pizza was 4 cheeses and the other had parma ham and some olives on top. If you want to watch how a proper pizza is cooked you can watch the chef as he cooks them outside in an open kitchen. The décor was very light and fresh, with comfortable chairs, it is quite a large restaurants and gets extremely busy at the weekends. It’s only about a 10, may be 15 minute, walk from the lake front as well.

Check Cannobio Hotel Deals