Alberg Barcelona Pere Tarres

Alberg Barcelona Pere Tarres Rates and Deals

Alberg Barcelona Pere Tarres Reviews

Donny_1982 Donny_19…
Affordable clean hostel Aug 24, 2010
Alberg Pere Tarrés was my first hostel experience and it was great! I had been very accustom to staying in Hotels when traveling on vacation. I had heard of hostels before and didn’t really think I’d be comfortable with a room full of strangers. My best friend and I planned our trip to Europe and he suggested Alberg Pere Tarrés . He had stayed in Hostel before on international trips and said he’d never really had to many serious issues so I figured I’d give it a try.

Alberg Pere Tarrés was clean and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with calling cabs for us and giving us directions to and from the subway, and also letting us know of different places we might want to check out in Barcelona. The morning staff all spoke English and were very helpful and welcoming. We paid only 23 euro a night, for an 8 person room to witch most of the time was never full.

Alberg Pere Tarrés also offers a FREE small breakfast buffet in the morning, and it’s great for budget traveling. They also do an inexpensive lunch as well for only 5 euros. And if you’re on the run they’ll also pack a lunch for you to go

The only negative I had about the hostel was the free wireless can only be used in the lobby. Also at night the hostel uses a different staff, usually only one person and not as friendly or helpful as the morning staff and usually only speaks Spanish or Catalan, but its not to bad

I plan on most definitely staying here again when in Barcelona, And I would strongly recommend it to someone that needs a nice cheap inexpensive place to rest while in Barcelona.

Check Alberg Barcelona Pere Tarres Rates and Deals