Albareda Youth Hostal
934 43 94 66
Check Barcelona Hotel Deals
Albareda Youth Hostal Barcelona Reviews
Affordable yet kinda fun!! Also a walk away from Beach:) May 10, 2012
I had a last minute plan to visit Barcelona and while searching for a cheaper accommodation, online reviews lead me to Albareda. I am into job now and wasn't kinda sure of the hostel thingy. But got surprised with the way this hostel is maintained. Clean rooms and bathrooms. People managing the hostel take care of comfort and convenience of visitors and yet at the same time, enough freedom is given for you to Party and have a good time.
Best experience for me was due to:
* 24 hours entry (come anytime, go anytime)
* Near to metro station (Paral lel), La Rambla (main street), Beach (WHAT ELSE ONE WANTS?!!)
* Secure(dependable) locker facility to leave card and passport n of course luggage. (duh!)
* Peaceful rooms (when am tired,don't like noise, obviously!)
* Shangri-La nights and the games we played at dinner table
* Great host (Nicey was the man!) who make the stay worthwhile
Met people from all countries like Germany, Poland, Australia, Finland, Canada, Holand, Italy, etc. Over all I loved the experience and mainly due to my stay here.
Thanks for the great service,
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!