Alamo Car rental in Managua Airport

Managua Airport, Managua, Nicaragua

Alamo Car rental in Managua Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Friendly and service minded May 22, 2010
I had booked through the internet in order to get car for my 14 days visit in Managua. I had booked a small 4x4 because I had heard so much bad about the road conditions and also warnings from people who had been there telling me that the rainy season could mean horrible road conditions.

The people in Alamo were really nice; they communicated on the internet with me, and there were no problems in delaying the start period with one day, due to our delay from the volcanic ashes.

At arrival they had everything ready; I made all the papers quite fast, remembering to take full insurance cover. The Danish foreign ministry recommended that all Danes took full insurance since many of the local drive without any coverage. We decided to pick up the car the following day and walk to the hotel which was on the other side of the street from the airport and the rental office.

Next we went to pick-up the car and found that the 4x4 didn’t have any cover over the luggage room which we could not accept. Babs had a break-in in her rental in Costa Rica the year before, so we wanted to have our stuff non-visible. No one of their 4x4 had any cover, so we decided to go for a Toyota Yaris instead. There was no hard feeling from the people in the rental office even though the Toyota was a lot cheaper than a 4x4.

The guy showing me the Yaris was extremely thorough and service minded; it was the same guy that received the car and then again there was no problem. Since we stayed at the same hotel before we left for Atlanta on the way back I returned the car a day early and that we got refunded as well. They were really nice and the car drove without any problems.
The Yaris at the first gas station

Check Managua Hotel Deals