Alameda

Beijing, China

Alameda Beijing Reviews

ultimatedilwala ultimate…
Apr 03, 2006
Alameda is a Brazillian Restaurant in Beijing, in San Li Tun.

It received the 'Best Restaurant' Award from the leading magazine for expatriates in Beijing (That's Beijing). Their food is absolutely superb as is the service, the decor and the ambience.

The chef comes out to personally inquire as to the quality of the food, and is very congenial. The desserts are mind-blowing and the decoration of the food is wonderful as well.

I went there twice during my three months in Beijing, and both times it was fantastic. They offer set course meals for approximately $28USD.

I ordered a a salmon sashimi appetizer followed by fillet mignon and ending with choclate truffles in vanilla sauce. All of it was fantastic 10/10!

The steak was supreme and marinated to perfection

On another occassion I had the shrimp mango salad and steak, again beyond words how perfect it was.

A definite visit is in order!

Google: That's Beijing and search Alameda for more information
Alameda Main Entrance
Salmon Sashimi
Filet Mignon
indigocm says:
I really enjoyed Alameda when I was in Beijing last year! Fantastic!
Posted on: Jan 12, 2009
marble10 says:
"In Beijing it is difficult to get good steak but this is better than most places in the Western World."
This is so true. I went there maybe three times in 9 months, but regret not going more. I've not tasted better steak since I came back state-side.
Posted on: Dec 18, 2008
Purdy says:

Oh this sounds delicious l will definately look for it when we go to Beijing next week.
Posted on: May 24, 2006