AlamKulKul Boutique Resort

Check Bali Hotel Deals

AlamKulKul Boutique Resort Bali Reviews

MeiYen MeiYen
AlamKulKul Boutique Resort Nov 20, 2009
Balinese architecture, tropical gardens, relaxing ambience. The boutique hotel is located next to the Malaysian Embassy as I was told by the staff. Right across the street is the Kuta Beach.

I assume most hotels in Bali serves pork except the Hard Rock Hotel but this one too does not serve pork. Anyway, my room rate does not come with breakfast so I guess I shouldn’t be too disappointed.

Personalized check in with cold towel and tea. As a lone traveller I didn’t expect to be given a room with a double bed and two single beds. Very spacious for one indeed. They do have villas as well.

I was informed that every Friday, the hotel organized a complimentary cocktail session from 6pm till 8pm for their in-house guests where they offer some finger snacks and free flow of alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails throughout the duration. I checked in at the right time I suppose; on a Friday at 4pm, a couple of hours to freshen up in the room and then chill at the second floor terrace of the restaurant for some complimentary cocktails. Mingled with some other guests, the whole management of the hotel was there with the General Manager, Front Office Manager, etc.

I did have a pleasant stay.
pool, this is not the only pool th…
MeiYen says:
Bernard, I am very much in love with Bali and the fine restaurants and bars and just chilling. I am an old fart too.. ;) I like Seminyak area much better but some of the hotels there are just a bit too overprice. Another nice hotel is Anantara but way too pricey for me. Will write a review on that when I have the time maybe after my trip to Hanoi.

Michael, thanks for the compliment. :-)

Posted on: Mar 28, 2010
bernard69 says:
thanks for sharing Michelle,could stay there at my arrival 1 or 2 days(as an old fart,I'm not fond of South Bali!!!)I'm planning to go back to Bali next year...
Posted on: Mar 27, 2010
magnificent says:
Hi Michelle,
Your review is nicely laid out. I appreciate your insights!
Posted on: Mar 27, 2010
jhoc jhoc
Great place - more for family and couples Nov 11, 2008
After flying for a full day I checked in to the Alam Kul Kul for 2 nights. It is located at the far end of Legian Beach, about a 20-25 minute walk down to Kuta (Hard Rock Café area). I arrived late via taxi and was impressed by the grounds and the security.

The rooms are set out along various pathways that take you through the different room types and the two swimming pools. My room was very spacious double with a balcony overlooking the pool, it was clean and cold from the A/C. The staff were all very friendly always saying hi and asking if you need anything.

There is a café on the roadside that sort of overlooks the beach called Papa’s. The food was mainly Italian, fairly priced and amazingly good. I ate there a couple of times trying different seafood dishes and always left happy. The café is good for a drink outside of the noon sun or dinner. They had live music there both nights I was there which was entertaining.

The spa was good too. It is run by another company so bring your credit card/cash and take your pick of great massage options. After a long flight this is recommended. They had ample staff so booking on short notice wasn’t much of an issue and had all the qualities of a top quality spa.
TYoungTX TYoungTX
Beach Front Boutique Hotel Oct 11, 2004
The Alam Kulkul at Kuta Beach in Bali is a great boutique hotel that I would highly recommend.

The hotel has amazing security, no doubt due to the Bali issues of a few years ago. I never felt in any danger whatsoever, in fact, I felt very comfortable walking around on my own while there.

The hotel is across from a beautiful beach -- and has some amazing views of sunsets from the hotel restaurant, part of which is open air.

The rooms are built around beautiful gardens and are an easy walk from the lobby area. My room was quite large, extremely clean and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom area was large and had a great shower.

The staff was very attentive and friendly. They helped with everything from helping me get my lost bags back to explaining new and unknown(to me) exotic fruit.
Alam Kulkul Lobby
Alam KulKul Hotel
Hotel Pool

AlamKulKul Boutique Resort Overview

Situated along the Legian Sunset Beach, the Alamkulkul Boutique Resort Bali offers close proximity to area attractions. Guests will be able to walk to a number of shopping and dining establishments. This hotel in Bali is within minutes of the nightlife district and the art area of the city. Parking is available on-site for guests who arrive to the Alamkulkul Boutique Resort Bali by private vehicle. The international airport is just minutes away from the accommodation.

Guests will find a number of amenities in the rooms at the Alamkulkul Boutique Resort Bali. These amenities include satellite television, alarm clocks, minibars, and private bathrooms. Select guestrooms include balconies.

The boutique style of the Alamkulkul Boutique Resort Bali offers a resort style accommodation with a number of guest amenities. Guests can make use of a tropical garden, a restaurant, a café, a bar, a meeting space, and a business center. The hotel also offers Internet access, a currency exchange service, and a hotel safe. The hotel offers a spa with a number of health treatments, massages, and facials.

AlamKulKul Boutique Resort Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Salon
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes