Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah

04 366 8888

Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah Dubai Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The jewel of Madinat Jumeirah Feb 06, 2011
I know that this should be a hotel review but I did not stay at the hotel so I don’t feel like that I am able to do that in a thorough and honest way, but I enjoyed the premises so in that sense I have decided to review this magnificent building complex as a sight or an attraction.

Al Qasr means 'The Palace' and is the centre-piece of Madinat Jumeirah and is designed to reflect a Sheikh’s summer residence. I was taking a taxi trip with one of the hotel taxi’s; actually I was going to mall when he asked if he should take me to some of the sights.

I approached the hotel via a tree-lined avenue, centred with sculpted Arabian horses. The entrance was magnificent; a beautiful building covered with palms and lakes. Next to the entrance a car park worthy of a sheikh was giving extra glamour to the place.

Al Qasr was close to breathtaking. The taxi driver let me off at the entrance and I entered the hotel where gold and chandeliers were shinning and reminding me that I had entered a place way beyond my price league.

I strolled around for a while looking at the beauty before I left again for the outer world of this magnificent hotel.

The hotel has in total 292 larger than average rooms and suites; which mean that they are minimum 55 sq. metres; the largest suite is 550 sq. metres. Each room or suite is decorated in traditional Arabic themes and all rooms are with private balconies.
The entrance area at Al Qasr at Ma…
The entrance area at Al Qasr at Ma…
Some of the cars at Al Qasr at Mad…
Inside Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah
Chokk says:
No; I did´t go there. I wish I had known. Nice bars are always good to visit :D
Posted on: Feb 19, 2011
vances says:
So no picture of the Palms from Madinat Jumeirah? We had a drink here and viewed the Palms as heaping piles of rubble back in 2004...imagine they are a bit more appealing now! There used to be an outdoor bar right on the beach (which offered great views of the Palms) you now if it is still around?
Posted on: Feb 18, 2011