Al Buston Rotana Dubai

Check Dubai Hotel Deals

Al Buston Rotana Dubai Reviews

Orphellia Orphellia
Accommodation by the airport with a fabulous bed! May 31, 2012
Travelling to Dubai for work, I did not have a choice as to where I stayed, and whilst I would have preferred a property closer to the downtown area, I really can't fault the Al Buston Rotana. If you are travelling to Dubai and require a hotel near to the airport, I could not recommend this property highly enough!

With all of the amenities that one would expect in a 4-5 Star property, the Al Buston Rotana does not disappoint. I was especially fond of the bed - it was delightful! I was absolutely exhausted each and every night and collapsed onto that wonderful bed like a bag of bones... it was like falling into a dreamy cloud! Sooooo nice!

I liked how they had one power point in each room that was, well I guess you could say 'universal'. I could plug my Australian appliances in without the need of a converter which was really handy. They supplied an iron and ironing board when requested and offered a really nice turn-down service each night. Two nights I came in to find a bookmark on my pillow - each night with a different little quote printed on it. I thought it to be a sweet touch.

The service was great, the staff all very friendly and helpful, and the restaurants offered a great variety. I dined at 'Choices' for breakfast and was well impressed... even more so with their selection on the 'Seafood Sunday Buffet' - delicious!

Check Dubai Hotel Deals