4217 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX, USA
Al Biernat's Dallas Reviews
Fancy Dining in Dallas Feb 22, 2012
A popular spot for the money toting socials of Dallas, and I can tell why. The food was some of the best I’ve had, period. They have lots of food options across fish, red meat, and poultry, and they cover a number of cuisines from American, Italian, and even Thai. We indulged ordering food family style. Some of my favs (I don’t eat red meat so be prepared):
• Tempura Battered Prawns- Massive and just deliciously battered
• Chilled Jumbo Prawns- Also massive
• Escargot in a Brandy-Garlic Butter Sauce- My first time eating escargot and the sauce along with the meatiness was great…once you get past the fact that you ate a snail.
• Salmon- just perfectly cooked and seasoned. So yummy
• Lobster Risotto- So creamy, so tasty
• Halibut or Shrimp Fried Rice- it worked so well together. An amazing dish.
Part of the My Day Hanging Out In Dallas travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!