Al Bander Hotel & Resort

Bahrain

Al Bander Hotel & Resort Reviews

reina216 reina216
Everything You Need Right At Your Fingertips May 25, 2008
Okay, I'm in the Navy so I didn't actually stay at this resort, but it was the only place that I would hang-out in Bahrain. The first day that I went there was such a blast, I returned the next day. And then the next day after that, and then a fourth day.

They had a pool with a swim-up bar that would take your order and serve food from the restaurant to you. There were stairs that led up to a deck to a jacuzzi. Down below the deck there was a beach with volleyball courts.

Around the corner you could rent wakeboards, waterskis, and whatnot. And the guy who drove the boat was awesome. He allowed me to drive the boat and then gave me his number in case I were to need anything while I was in Bahrain.

The locals were amazing. They insisted and then paid for the Shawarma I tried. And were very friendly.

After a long day of swimming there was a building for recreation that had a bowling alley and pool tables. Upstairs was a restaurant with a gigantic outdoor patio.

This place was amazing. And I loved it. I would definitely stay there if I were to ever go back to Bahrain again.
Al Bander Hotel & Resort Map