Akzent Hotel

Breitenbacher Str. 5, Steinau an der Strasse, Germany
Akzent Hotel - entrance of the hotel
Akzent Hotel - breakfast is served!
Akzent Hotel - free goodies

Check Steinau an der Strasse Hotel Deals

Akzent Hotel Steinau an der Strasse Reviews

Ils1976 Ils1976
ideally located near the "Fairy Tale Route" Jul 09, 2015
This 3-star hotel is situated at the edge of the main street of the small town of Schlüchtern and easy accessible by car.

Upon our arrival it was a bit difficult to park our car. There are about 3 parking spaces in front of the hotel, but sadly enough they were already taken. The hotel itself has a small car-park in the basement of the hotel which you can use for 5 euro per night. In a way this is a great deal because it is rather difficult to park your car somewhere else in this little town.

Although you can’t book it in advance, they assured us that there is always a place available no matter how late you arrive and this was certainly true in our case when we arrived at about 7 PM in the evening.

Check-in went pretty smoothly and although the older gentleman behind the counter had difficulties understanding English, as soon as I turned into speaking German, he was back on track. The younger staff we met during our stay had no problem at all with speaking English and just like the older chap, they were friendly in every wayl!

Our superior rooms were of a normal size with lots of room to walk around and besides a seating area, there was a desk as well with a flatscreen TV, but sadly enough no mini bar in sight. If you want to have a drink, you have to go out of the hotel and take a walk into town because the hotel doesn’t own a bar as well.

The bathroom is just like the room itself spacious with loads of room to walk around. It looked like it was recently renovated and was very clean. The shower had nice hot water, which is a good thing in my book … no complaints here!

Although I only spend one night, I can certainly recommend this hotel to anyone. It is not a luxury hotel, but well worth the starts given and after all the only thing that really counts is a good night rest!

If I must say something negative, is the fact that although they say that free WIFI (hotspot) is available throughout the hotel, it sadly enough doesn’t work. For me this wasn’t too big of a problem, but if you urgently need to check things on the net, you better find another place!
entrance of the hotel
my double bed
big big TV
free goodies
Ils1976 says:
Thanks my friend! :)
Posted on: Nov 15, 2015
Nana_gincin says:
Congratulations my friend, very informative with nice pictures review. Well done!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2015
Ils1976 says:
Lack of WIFI, yep ... that's what I got ... I can understand you, but I am still like a dinosaur coz I sometimes don't mind! :D
Posted on: Nov 13, 2015