Akiyoshi

Akiyoshi - Phon and the puring soup style lol

Akiyoshi Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Sep 08, 2007
Shabu shabu and suki at Akiyoshi restuarant.

This friday party was not gonna be happened if one of my friends wouldn't go to the UK on this monday. But i wonder ... coz most of the time we always have party when friends go abroad for many years, to work or to study but for her .. she goes for travel for only one month so why we have to have a farewell party for her!!!

Hahahaha ..

We chose Akiyoshi Restaurant on Sukhumwit Road.Around Prakanong area,

Was like a children party. No alcohol!! Hahaha ..

Akiyoshi restaurant is known of Shabu shabu and Suki buffet restuarant.

Start with 350 per head. We ordered two pots, Suki and Shabu so for us 450 per head which has pork, beef, chicken, fried rice, egg and vegetable. Dessert and tea are exclude. Plus 200 baht per 8 persons for a private room. There has two floors, the room on second floor is cheaper.

This is a famous restaurant. We have to book coz many people are in the waiting line everyday. And if we're late for just 5 minutes they will give it to others.

Not only buffet, there has other menu for you to choose too :)

If you come to bangkok and want to try shabu shabu, go there.

Open

Mon-Fri 11am-2PM and 6pm-19pm

Sat and Sun 11am-10pm

Address : Second floor, Taisin Square.

Pra ka nong, between Sukumwit 67-69. Bangkok.

Near BTS - Pra ka nong station

Tel. 0-2714-0791

Enjoy!
Akiyoshi
The gang
Phon and the puring soup style lol
Wan yen

Related Travel Blogs About Akiyoshi

I'm leaving you to London
Last night in Bangkok I had Akiyoshi, the whole meat in that sukiyaki shabu shabu buffet restaurant was yummm but maybe I had it too much coz the day after it ruined my digestion. I even can't stand…Bangkok I had Akiyoshi, the whole meat in that sukiyaki shabu shabu buffet restaurant was yummm but maybe I had it too much…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals