Aki Sushi West

www.akisushionline.com - (212) 868-2222

Aki Sushi West New York Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Yummy sushi just north of the Madison Square garden area Sep 27, 2011
On a bus ride back to DC, I got a yearning for some sushi. I pulled out the GPS and found one just a few blocks from Madison Square Garden.

If you are familiar with the garment district area of Manhattan, then you are familiar with the long and narrow side streets off the major avenues. 36th street between 7th ave and Broadway is one of the those streets. If you're not so familiar, it may look a bit grundgy, but have no fear...they was even a Wyndham hotel on 36th, so it can't be too bad.

I ordered a nice combination, got excatly what I asked for and it was yummy. It was a little weird that the counter was in the back leaving malicious customers to walk out before they paid (if they could run fast enough), but it was quiet and peaceful. It's not super fancy in there, but everyone was nice. There were several people with bikes, so I presume they deliver if you staying near by.

If you need a quick place to walk to in the MSG area, consider Aki Sushi West. If you're in another part of the city, I'm sure you have dozen of options to choose from, but when ever I take the bus home and want some sushi before I head back to DC, this is where I'll be stopping. Enjoy.

Check New York Hotel Deals