Aken

Aken, Germany

Aken Reviews

Sylvie1 Sylvie1
Dec 16, 2007
I think we went on a one day schooltrip to Aken during Christmas time. We went there to see the christmasmarket. That is so beautiful over there. Really, it's so big, you get lost. They have all these huts pulled out and they are selling much candy (and delicious too) and you can drink whatever you want. The christmasmarket in Antwerp is nice, but I have never seen anything like a christmas spirit as I saw in Aken. It's not only just the christmasmarket itself, but the enviorment you are in. The people are kind enough to help you around and show you where you need to be. In my experience that is a good thing. So if you ever want to visit a real christmasmarkt and drink some good drinks and eat some very fatning candy, Aken is the place you should go too.

Related Travel Blogs About Aken

party till the morning
Starfish Aken is a nightclub in Germany close to the Dutch border.Lots of dutch visit this club every week. The have 4 seperate clubs under one roof. All with different music. The club opens at 9 pm …Aken is a nightclub in Germany close to the Dutch border.Lots of dutch visit this club every week. The have…

Check Aken Hotel Deals