Akebono Ii Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar

4960 Freeport Blvd., Sacramento, CA, USA

Akebono Ii Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar Sacramento Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
BEST SUSHI IN SACRAMENTO Aug 19, 2008
OMG i can't believe in SACTO in my opinion this sushi bar is one of the best sushi places i have ever eaten. this is the only place i know that serves fresh wild alaskan salmon and sock eye salmon nigri. i stopped ordering salmon in restaurants after visiting alaska in 2000, unless they specifically say "sock eye" salmon or any salmon from alaska.

erin has been raving about this place to me for months. we finally ate here.

the wild salmon and sock eye salmon was so ORGASMIC!!!! i had to take a moment to breath. i told wil our sushi chef, if that sushi was a man i would make love to it. HAHAHA

jimmy made a special sushi for me to try that he made for erin. the made a "Green Octopus". It is some type of tempura battered leaf (somewhat like a mint leaf) stuffed with cream cheese and spicy tuna I believe and then topped with a slice of sashimi, a small slice of jalapeno, and caviar tobiko and then fried in the tempura batter. although he made a mild version for me.

OMG that was something i have never had before. that was very unique sushi.

jimmy made erin a soft shell crab, yum yum scallop, with soy paper. OMG that was heaven too. what i great mix together. sushi chef loves to be creative. i don't know my sushi chef that personal to do that.

THANKS ERIN, WE HAVE TO COME HERE. THE NEXT TIME I VISIT.
wild alaska salmon
yellow tail, salmon, and sock eye …
escalor (white tuna) and wild salm…
eel and yellow tail roll

Check Sacramento Hotel Deals