TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,780 travelers just like you!

Ajita

Name: Ajita
Hometown: London, England, UK
Website: www.myspace.com/ajsexyaj
Join Date: May 31, 2007
Contributions: Ajita has written about 3 places, shared 25 photos, left 30 comments, and smiled 34 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Gujarati, [some] Hindi, [some] Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
CUBA!!!! In particular, staying at a casa particular in Trinidad and getting told off for nt eating enough! And in Havana, being approached by a hustler selling fake cigars and offering salsa classes; when he figured we weren't interested, he then spent half an hour helping us look for an elusive t-shirt we'd spent days trying to buy!

Also, seeing Pompeii...mind-blowing.
Profile
My passion is travelling, anywhere and everywhere. At home, I'm a girly girl, and VERY fussy, but somehow, travelling knocks this out of me and I seem to be able to handle anything. I especially want to go to Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador and the Galapagos, Easter Island, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Kenya, Egypt (NOT the 'Red Sea Riviera) and Libya. And I want to do the Motorcycle Diaries trip...on a motorcycle :-)
boicot says:
I want to travel to Santiago de Cuba again,HolguĂ­n, Cienfuegos and La Habana what about you?
Posted on: Feb 17, 2008
flammick says:
yep, unfortunately I'm only going to be there for a few days so it's only one location. Actually I'll be in Punta Leone which is a little further north up the coast from Jaco, but it's not in the TB database so Jaco is the closest alternative.
Posted on: Feb 15, 2008
flammick says:
hey Ajita! How's Costa Rica going? I'm heading there in a few days and I'm really looking forward to it.
Posted on: Feb 05, 2008

Ajita's Travel Blogs

Cuba 16-31 December 2006
Dec 16, 2006 – Dec 31, 2006
A whirlwind trip around the beautiful island of Cuba with my sister.
Overview 649 words 24 7 16