Ajili-Mojili

Ashford Avenue, San Juan, PR, USA

Ajili-Mojili San Juan Reviews

dolphiguy dolphiguy
Ok food Mar 16, 2011
Central location, close to everything in the Condado area. Food is ok, kind of pricey for the kind of food . Mofongo was good too.
mainhart mainhart
Good Local Food, But have had better Mar 02, 2010
This restaurant which featured "Puerto Rican cuisine" was located just across the street from my hotel in the Condado neighborhood of San Juan. I was a little suspicious though since Puerto Ricans don't refer to food as cuisine. Fodor's Guidebook recommended it, as did my hotel. It was a nice, but not fancy place. Quite large with a number of cozy dining areas. The wine list was underwhelming for such an establishment. The menu indeed had many different Puerto Rican dishes, but sadly none included pork/pernil (my favorite). I ordered the Arroz con Pollo, which was very well done. They used dark meat which makes the dish tastier. I have no complaints about the food. However, considering the price and ambience I suppose I expected more, especially since some run-down looking places nearby had much better food (like my abuelita used to make) for cheaper prices.

Check San Juan Hotel Deals