Aj Maxwell's Steakhouse

www.ajmaxwells.com - (212) 262-6200

Aj Maxwell's Steakhouse Reviews

fivepointpalm fivepoin…
AJ Maxwell's Steakhouse Mar 25, 2008
This Steakhouse was elected into the TOP TEN of America's Steakhouses 2008 by "Tom Horan's America's Top". It reached place 6 in the TOP10.

A friend of mine saw a commercial on tv, so we decided to check it out, because we were fed up with burgers and pizza slices.

The place was easy to find, and the waiters were are pretty friendly. The interior looked classy,... dimmed lights, slow music..and the usual stuff. The prices were OK, quite the same prices as in europe. I paid 36$ for my steak. Dunno if that's the usual price, but i'd say so. Except that you might get cheaper ones in a diner or fastfood. But I consider AJ MAXWELL more a restaurant.

The meal was pretty good, flame grilled... tasty meat. But the fries weren't included in that price. For the whole menu we had to pay around 60$. It was not too expensive, but i just didn't get it why i made it up to the 6th place of america's best steak house, because actually there wasn't something special about it. You get steaks like those, on every corner in Luxembourg, France, Germany...for a regular price.

If you like steaks, i surely recommend maxwell's...

but if you're looking for an AMAZING steak...try another place. There might be a better ones in the USA, ...well I HOPE SO.